June 16, 2013

Cory Is A Rockin Dad!!!

Happy Father's Day!!!
We love Cory so much
Here in the East house!!
He is the best dad EVER!!
He would do anything for them
And they just adore him!
I love watching him with
Our kids!
Happy Father's Day
Cory Ray!!!!!!
 
 
Here is what Avril knows about her dad!!!
What is your dads name?: Tory (Cory In Avrils voice)
How old is your dad?: Uh 3? Haha
Whats your dads favorite color?: Blue
What do you love most about dad?: I like to hug him
What do you like to do with dad?: I like to pay wis him( Avrils voice again)
What do you want to tell dad today?: Happy Fadas Day
I Love Daddy!!!!!!
 
I'm sure if Arai could talk he would say he
Loves playing with his dad
And likes when his dad
Takes him swimming and
On golf cart rides
And likes when he gives him treats
And that he is a awesome dad!!!
 
 
I don't know what we would do without
Cory!!
WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment